ahhh, a whole new, fresh week...yay! Hope you enjoyed your weekend :)
My cute friend, Rae tagged me a while ago, so I thought I'd play along. I have given so many facts about myself on this blog in the past that I am not sure if I can think of anything more to add, but I will give it a try.
1. I worked in a record store when I was 17. Can't remember if they actually sold records, but cassette tapes were what we listened to. I remember having a key to remove those plastic casings that went around them. Do you remember those?
2. I fell asleep at a Motley Crue concert. We were sitting high up in the bleachers, I was bored...not a MC fan but went for the "fun" of it, so I dosed off quite a bit....even through that LOUD music (I must've hated it)
3. My brother and I rode an elephant in the Ringling Bros. Barnam & Bailey circus when I was little. My Mom had connections or something, but I do remember it being an honor. They even gave us a certificate for some reason (I still have it)
4. I get nervous while traveling and don't feel "quite right" until I am at my final destination.
5. I went to one Grateful Dead concert in Washington DC (when I was living in Baltimore) and a guy got struck by lightening while he was in a tree. Again, not a fan (couldn't tell you one song) but thought it would be fun to experience. Tours stopped shortly after that one when JG died.
6. I have seen the ball drop in NYC on New Years Eve from Timesquare. Some friends of mine stopped by my work and told me that plans changed for the night (which meant driving down to NYC for 3 hours) I happily went...I was always up for some kind of fun back then. It was cool to watch in person.
7. I get emotional when watching TV...not a blubbering mess or anything like that...but I get easily choked up when I see people happy (or sad) I can't (or refuse to) watch Extreme Home make over because I always ended up crying...just so happy for them. My favorite TV shows are Survivor and The Biggest Loser.
Enough about me LOL :)
I am tagging 7 random people from my blog roll:
I hope that you will stop by their blogs and get to know these talented women.
I used my new DYMO | Caption Maker...just LOVE this tool. It comes with 3 catridges (upper and lower case alphabet and a script font) black tape and a carring bag! And it's SO easy to use. I plan on using it a lot...isn't it cute?
I used an old Prima container, My Mind's Eye paper, Making Memories ribbon and a stamp from Paradise Found stamp set. I thought the case looked a little like luggage and that it would make a thoughtful gift for a traveling friend.
On to today's challenge...it's all about BIG and LITTLE. CHF is showcasing these two sets (Big Inspiration and Everyday Petites) There are more stamps that have big and little words...found here: Mona Lisa Moments
I used the Big Inspiration set on the page that I created for Scrap Faith last week
Core'dinations card stock, October Afternoon patterned paper and Storage Units Ink ink.
*Tip make a machine stitch without thread for pre punched holes, making it easier to hand stitch*
*FF In Sweden there is a ski-thru Mcdonalds* (now THAT is cool!)
thanks so much for stopping by